Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fisher's Birthday - The Very Hungry Caterpillar

My sweet boy turned 1 on April 19th, and we had his party on the 21st. I was scouring pinterest a while back, and fell in love with The Very Hungry Caterpillar theme. We are big Eric Carle fans, and VHC is one of my (and Shepard's!) all-time favorites. I bought Shepard and Fisher matching VHC shirts for the party when Fisher was only 3 months old!

Again, I turned to etsy and ordered the cutest invitations to send out to our friends and family.


And here a few pictures from the actual party. Shepard wasn't interested in any pre-party pictures.




Fisher wasn't sure about his cake/candle in the beginning

Blowing out his candle with a little help from Daddy

Wondering what to do with the cake

 "Hey, this is pretty good!"

"Must. get. every. drop!"

Hank and Shepard cheesing it up

Opening presents


And of course Uncle Jack had to buy Fisher a mini 4-wheeler!

No comments:

Post a Comment