Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kelley Family Reunion

About every two years, my mom's side of the family gathers together and we spend a long weekend having fun. Shepard was only about 8 months old at the last reunion, so it had definitely been a while since we got together. We had so much fun, and we're so thankful that everyone could take time from their schedules to come visit. We had pools set up for the kids, a horseshoe tournament, a giant slip-n-slide, fireworks, a crawfish boil, s'mores, and much much more.

We took tons of pictures, so there is no way that I could post them all, but here are a select few from the weekend.



My Uncle Gary (who lives in AZ) with Fisher

Rub-a-dub-dub 5 cousins in a tub

With my cousins
(L-R: Jack, Jill, Meredith, Robbin, Hunter)

Checking out the crawfish

Jack and Hunter trying out the giant slip-n-slide


Disc golf game

Horseshoe tournament


With my Aunt Janet


Munching on some graham crackers

Morgan enjoying her s'more


Jack and Josh about to set off the fireworks


At the end of one of the nights. Watching Cars.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I did not know you had a new blog! It's great..glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete