Saturday, July 28, 2012

26 Weeks!


How Far Along: 26 Weeks! Less than 100 days to go!
Size of Baby: Approximately 14 inches (the size of an English hothouse cucumber) and about 1 2/3 lb.
Total Weight Gain: About 10 lbs. I'm super proud of myself for being able to keep up with spinning while pregnant! I'm hoping I won't hit 40+ lbs this time around - it's no fun getting it back off!
Maternity Clothes: I'm still fitting into most my regular clothes, but the maternity stuff is usually more comfy! 
Gender: It's a boy!
Movement: I'm feeling baby boy move alot now. He's more active at night. Love those little wiggles and bumps!
What I miss: Being able to sleep comfortably. I'm still able to get onto my stomach to sleep, but I feel like as soon as I get comfortable I have to get up to use the bathroom and then it all starts back over.
Cravings: Nothing specific

No comments:

Post a Comment